Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a lot 'o sparklers

(Big exhale......) We've just finished up our summer commitment to our interns, and now I feel like I can exhale again. We lOVEd our time with them, but I'm ready for a little slower pace of life again. To celebrate, we had a final dinner together, and then, the staff stole away to play with some sparklers.














This is me, David and A. There are two figure 8's and can you see the shorter square to the left? Yep, that's A.

These were all shot on a tripod at ISO 100, f/8 for 4 seconds.

18 comments:

  1. Awesome - love the effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great...I LOVE the hearts...I may have to try that!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very neat! The hearts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I especially love the first one! Makes me want to go play with some sparklers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sparkler pictures are so great, I love the heart so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW those are so cool! I love the heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!! I love timed sparkler shots. These are really neat--some great shapes going on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to see if I can find some half-off sparklers and do this! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you capture those hearts! So amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! Love how you did those. Sparkler shots are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cool! I absolutely LOVE that first shot- that is the neatest thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are soooo cool! I wish I had tried to get some shots like this! Love the heart and different shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun sparkler effects! Can't wait to try this next year!

    ReplyDelete