Saturday, July 18, 2009

what's up??

I realize that the blog has been a bit neglected lately. We've been busy....

I've been teaching lots and lots of Jazzercise....
the girls have been in Kid's Camp all summer...
and David is working like a dog...

We've had time for some fun too.
If you gotta work hard, you gotta play hard too!

Last weekend, we went on our first family hike.
1.34 miles in Lory State Park is not too shabby for little legs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you're having a good summer too!

5 comments:

  1. I like that 4th one of the weed seed head. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in the Orlando area too! I enjoy checking out your site every now and then to see your fantastic photography! You do great work! I like to see what I could be photographing myself since I have access to the same "stuff" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm just curious about the working like a dog comment. i'm not much of a dog lover but most dogs i've observed are either napping, eating or slobbering... what do you think??? ;) love ya my friend!!! thanks for teaching all that jazz!

    ReplyDelete