Thursday, February 3, 2011

if I could only have one baby "appliance..."

...it would be our Gymini a.k.a. a baby play gym. We've had this thing for 8 years, and all three kiddos have loved it. From birth to nine months, Z is still enjoys playing on it.

What I love:
it's compact: it folds flat for easy storage.
it's customizeable: you can remove the toys or add more to your liking
it's bright and colorful, and that makes me happy.
it's easily washable: the little arches snap off, so that the flat part can be thrown in the washing maching
it's got a long life: newborns can lie on it and enjoy all the colors. 9 month olds still enjoy sitting on it, pulling the toys off and ummm, eating it?

Need I say more? I think this one's a keeper. I'm going to save it for my kids' kids. It's that good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, because I want to play along with Emily today, here are a few favorite "me-Z-and-the- Gymini" shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. love these. super rich color. and super cute baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you through embrace! great photos and he looks like he loves that baby appliance just as much as you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious! love the term "baby appliance"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet photos, esp of the two of you!! Our sweet M loves her play gym thingy too ;)

    ReplyDelete