Sunday, February 8, 2009

baby A

My friend Kendra visited me over the weekend. It was so fun! We have known each other for...oh my...going on 16 years now. How did that happen?!? We met in Newsom Hall our freshman year in college. Anyway, she's a great friend, and it was fun to be together for an extended period of time. Although, the time really flew by so quickly that it actually felt really short to me. I tried to convince her to stay a few extra days, but alas, she was needed at home.

We had fun taking pictures of her newest addition, baby A. Isn't she just sooooo sweet?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OK, so I was slightly jealous K was heading down to spend the weekend...now, I'm just flat-out envious! That being said, the pics are adorable, but you had an adorable subject to work with so that's no surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is soooooooo sweet, and Mel should have been jealous...it was such a great, refreshing time--thank you, thank you, thank you, friend!!!!!! (p.s. I'll be directing my fam here for a sneak peek at the pics)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my can she be any more adorable...love all of these! Great shots!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete