Thursday, February 12, 2009

baby love

Here are my last favorites of baby A. She's just so sweet! I'm sure I went overboard posting so many photos, but I really do love babies (just not the lifestyle that they come with.)
Photobucket

I had some fun with this one and added some texture to the background. What do you think?
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I couldn't leave this one alone. After I posted it the first time (see below), I decided that it needed some more "oomph," so I played a bit more, and added just the slightest bit of texture to the background. Can you see the difference? I think it's an improvement.

Next post: our manatee visit.

19 comments:

  1. The more, the merrier! (But of course it is my kid...) I like the background texture, especially on the basket one--does give it more "oomph." Barbara Manatee...you are the one for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those beautiful eyes! And I love your PP on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moley! These are all just amazingly beautiful. What an adorable baby. Those eyes are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just wonderful! I love them all. Her eyes are amazing!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! And I do like the texture you added in the one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you've found your calling! You and babies are a perfect match. These are amazing! Such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaww so sweet. You are giving me baby fever. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots, her blue eyes are beautiful. There all great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, she has gogeous eyes! I like your pp on these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a DOLL. I cannot get over how beautiful she is. Her skin is so creamy...just like porcelain. I love them all, but the last one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could never see too many photos of this adorable baby. You got such a great variety of shots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so darling! You really did such an amazing job with these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I can certainly see why this little one kept you shooting--those eyes, that skin--WOW! Love the last basket shot, and the one of her grabbing her feet--man, these are glorious. She is a DOLL.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are absolutely beautiful! I love the new header. The one playing with her feet is just precious and the first one with mommy is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So, so adorable! I love the little tootsies one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww these are awesome! I love the baby in the basket shot! So cute! And those eyes!? You rocked this shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kristina, they are GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so glad you're having fun with photography. I wish AK wasn't so far from FL. :)

    ReplyDelete