Wednesday, October 7, 2009

emily + baby in tow

It's always fun to take photos for my friend, Emily. Not only is she super-cute, but she is likely the cutest pregnant woman ever. Oh, and she knows just how to pose. I had to ask her if she'd modeled anytime in her life, but no, style just comes naturally to her!
Photobucket
From certain angles, you can hardly tell she's pregnant. Just a tiny little bump here.

Photobucket
I love the funky shadow!

Photobucket
And, my personal favorites from our session. I love the sunflare peeking out from behind her belly.

Ok, Emily, there's your little peek. It's really too bad we ran out of light, because I was having fun! The last place we went we were literally shooting in the dark, which I really don't recommend. If I get brave, I may post one just to prove my point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment