Thursday, November 4, 2010

tis the season...

...for family photos..fa la la la, la la la laaaaa. Is it Christmas already? What is up with all the holiday decor in all the stores now. Just because it's November, does not mean it's time for Christmas!!

I've gotten rather lazy about posting my favorites from photo sessions. I thought I'd start with the most recent and work my way back....waaayyy back. So, here goes. I had a great time meeting up with this fun family last week. They were perfect--had fun with each other, and were just themselves. The littlest guy totally stole the show. I mean, he was Mr. Personality!

Here he is checking out his toe. Something was wrong with it not sure what.
Photobucket

Then, he totally perked up...
Photobucket

...and was off running....straight to Dad.
Photobucket

Wha-pow! Showing me his hands...what a little cutie! But, there were other members of the family present. And, I got some photos of them too.
Photobucket

The kids loved showing me their hands...
Photobucket

and twirling for me.
Photobucket

And, just to prove that it really was a family session:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a great time with you guys!
Can't wait to see which photos you pick :)





1 comment:

  1. Now, now, you know you've had the Christmas tunes cranked up since September....or did that used to just be to torture me? Fun pics, by the way!

    ReplyDelete