Thursday, October 30, 2008

photo swapping

You've heard of kid-swapping, right? You know, "I watch your kids, you watch mine." Well, my friend, Emily, and I both wanted, no *needed* family photo sessions, so we decided to swap. It's great to have another photographer as a friend. And, I just like Emily. She's fun and cool. Anyway, Emily, here is your sneak peek...patience, my friend, patience! I'll be posting some more of these for sure. And, be watching for our family photos that Emily took too...coming soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On a totally different note, I feel like I'm going into "blogging withdrawl." Is that possible? We've started homeschooling M a few weeks ago, and it's been quite the life change for me. I just haven't had as much blogging time (or time for other things) as I'd like...I miss my blog! Who knew it was possible!? Blogging is so fun, and such a creative outlet for me...anyways, I miss it, and I miss my blogging friends! Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i love em's gorgeous familY!
    the two of you are both great photographers! i would love you both to do my family HOW FUN!
    okay, tell us more about the homeschooling!!! i keep thinking about it myself.....but i don't think i could do it!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those kids are beautiful. Cute family. Beautiful photos. Great job Kristina. you really struck gold with that property.
    SHERRY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing photo session- what a beautiful family! Great job- K!

    ReplyDelete