Saturday, October 18, 2008

pioneer festival part deux

I said I'd share some more photos from the Pioneer Festival last weekend. It was a fun time. I'm definintely marking it on the calendar for next year.

basket
Anyone been to Charleston, SC? You see these baskets everywhere there in the historic district.

pioneer house
Taken from the inside Pioneer house attic.

feathers
Native American dancers. This totally reminded me of South Dakota.

horizontal
I couldn't decide if I liked this one more horizontal...

vertical
...or vertical

bounce
Just for you, Kendra. It's the oh-so-traditional pioneer bounce house.

walk the line
I was so proud of the girls for braving this mini-ropes course.

4 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! Love the textures, the colors, the shapes, everything!! And that last one - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine those little pioneer children bouncing away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are great! I especially love the one from the ropes course.

    ReplyDelete