Monday, December 15, 2008

my beautiful friend

I had the pleasure of hanging out with my old friend Tiffany (aka T-Love--totally an inside joke). We go back a long ways, all the way to our Greeley days at UNC. And, even though we've both re-located to Orlando, we just don't see each other enough--ok hardly ever. But, we don't hold it against each other. It's sure a treat to hang out, though. We had fun reminiscing about our first fall when we took each others' photos using my old 35mm film "Barbie" camera. Yes, that's right. I own a Barbie camera.

Tiffany, you're beautiful! We really should try to see each other more often!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. she's adorable!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of Tiffany on the bench in the grass. I'm expecting her album to be on iTunes any moment. She's got her cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of Tiffany! I love what she's wearing, too. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete