Tuesday, November 26, 2013

catching fire, sort of

I apologize, I couldn't resist the pun.  I have to admit, I am a YA fiction fan.  I probably should not admit that on a public blog post, but it's true.  I'm not sure what that says about me.  Maybe that I am young at heart.  Or that I find some adult fiction too mundane.  YA fiction must capture the reader because young readers won't tolerate a boring story.  Don't get me wrong, I love some classics and adult fiction too...

But, I was at the Catching Fire opening night on Friday.  And, it was so good!  I'd definitely recommend it.
:)

Onto the pics in the blog post.
We've been enjoying our make-shift fire pit.  Our house came with a big pile of bricks in the backyard, so we figured we'd just jerry-rig a good fire pit for now.  It was a hit with the kids and with us too.  Staring into the fire is mesmerizing and so relaxing.  Roasting marshmallows helps too!








No comments:

Post a Comment