Friday, November 1, 2013

Mr. Z & A.



Mr. Z. and A have a great friendship.  It's fun to watch them interact.  
Mr. Z is full of personality.  He's quite the goofball and usually has us all laughing at something.  Miss A. is very patient and really loves playing with her little brother.  
********

I still don't have a lot of words for this blog.  Mostly just snapshots & glimpses into our new lives!
I am really in need of a new title for this blog, though.  If you have an idea, please share!  











3 comments:

  1. I love seeing these little glimpses of your new life. You all seem so happy to be there! New blog title... something about mountains? Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I think Mr. Z really looks like David in the first 2 pics. :) How about "The Woods of Windsor" as a title?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties. I'm thinking "The Woods of Colorado" ;)...The Grand Woods of Colorado...Colorado Wood-land..Mountain Woods...Wood-land Mountain Adventures...Wood-land Life...Life with the Woods of Colorado...Windsor Woodlife...Life on the Wood-Plains...want me to go on??? :) After all that I just read Tina's comment and realize I'm not the first punny person giving you suggestions....dang.

    ReplyDelete