Wednesday, November 27, 2013

my boys

 Just some snaps of my boys.  I think Mr. Z had just crashed into something and hurt himself, thus the ice pack and his lovey.






*****************
Are you on Thanksgiving break this week?
We are in the midst of Nutcracker rehearsals all week (except Thursday) and weekend full of performances!
I received a 24-page document from our ballet studio on how to do stage make-up.  No joke!  This studio's Nutcracker performance is a little bit of a bigger deal than the last studio we were a part of (gross understatement.)
Luckily for me, I sort of enjoy the art of make-up, though I am just a little overwhelmed at the detail going into it.  I have never in my life applied shadow or highlight to one's face, but I am now armed with the supplies to do so.  Wish me luck!  Maybe I'll post some photos next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment