Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the blue door {Animal Kingdom}

I just fell in love with these blue doors when I spotted them at Animal Kingdom. That place was full of dream-locations for photographers. My sweet A is almost always willing to pose for me. M just scoffed at me, "Mom, you take too many pictures!" Probably true. I'm obsessed, what can I say? These were taken with my new-to-me Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 lens. I found it on craigslist. I just love craigslist! I also took the Africa photos with that same lens. So far, I've been nothing but happy with it.

just cute

blue door

11 comments:

  1. Woweee...that's some awesome door. How often do you get to Disney by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - love the blue door!! Makes for awesome shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful captures, cool door, pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very awesome door! I would have been right there with ya! Fun, fun! Love these shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shots are SWEET! That blue door is awesome! What a perfect location!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely color, I can see why you posed her there. I'm loving all your AK pius, especially the one of Expedition Everest, the colors are amazing and the composition of that one with the still water in the foreground is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, that blue door is AMAZING!!!! And she is GORGEOUS of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice door! Maybe we should come there! Did you know A has your knees and calves? ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing door! Your daughter is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That door is beautiful! I loved that lens when I had it, it's so grat. I really need to check craigslist more.

    ReplyDelete