Tuesday, November 25, 2008

another B family

Tis the season for family photos! I've been so busy lately! I met this B family on Saturday afternoon for a fun time. They have twin boys, can you pick 'em out? It helps that they're dressed alike :) This is what I spent my day doing...editing photos. And, I'm almost done! Hope you like, 'em Brenda! Your family is beau-ti-ful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
When I asked Brenda if she'd ever modeled, she just laughed at me, but isn't she just gorgeous?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. What a great family! You're right--she is striking. Love the mirror shot of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome family, I just love the shot in the mirror! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mirror one and the shadow of the parents kissing. This whole shoot was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! Those little boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bold bright colors (and the not so bold bright ones too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great. I'm sure the family loved them! My fave is the three heads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family and love your photos!!! The mirror one is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The mirror shot is wonderful! And I love the one with the 3 boys lying on the ground (I think 3rd one down). Really sweet kissing photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous familY! i love them all! cool mirror shot! it's always amazing to me that women who are beautiful never think so....tara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous family. Loved the shot in the mirror. You are right-Brenda is beautiful, and could be a model. Great photos. Where were these taken? You have a gift, Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kristina, thanks for taking such creative, fun photos of our wiggly bunch! I can't wait to see all of them! And thanks for all the sweet comments... what a feel-good pick-me-up! :-)

    ReplyDelete