Thursday, November 13, 2008

just keep swimming...

"What do we do? We swim, swim...just keep swimming." -Dory from Finding Nemo

Homeschooling has me pulling my hair out this week. But, I gotta keep on keepin' on. Even though it doesn't feel good, I want to persevere. I wish I were more fun and light-hearted like Dory (of course that would make me a bit air-headed too, which I am NOT!) Instead, I'm really more like Marlin, all tense and a bit stressed-out and uptight. Gotta relax. And, hang out more with the Dory's of this world.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dory and Marlin hanging onto the tongue of the whale:

    D: "He says it's time to let go...everything will be fine."

    M: "How do you know?"

    D: "I don't."

    (Or something like that...)Deep breaths...shoulders down...sorry you're having a hard week. TGIF!

    ReplyDelete