Monday, November 24, 2008

the B family

I've been MIA lately. I think I'm in a bit of a "funk." I have a backlog of photos to post and blog about, but it just hasn't happened lately. I miss my blog. It's soft of like a friend to me. More, than that, though, it's a way to connect with the outside world, and make new friends too. Anyways, I digress.

So, the B family and I met up on Saturday morning. I won't lie to you, it was tough! The littlest B would not stay put for more than 10 seconds, and as a result it was nearly impossible to get a good photo with the entire family together. Anne, I hope you like these...because it's what the momma thinks that really matters :) For the record, I think your kids are adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. I think these are great! Love the family dynamic that you caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, you can't tell by these that you had a hard time. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. h these are cute. Glad to see you posting again... Love that last shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! You can't tell at all from these that it was a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up! One thing I notice about your photos is you definitely have a creative way of looking at things. That is really defining! It's so fun to see your progression. Glad you're making nice with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet sweet family! I would never have known the little one wasn't cooperative! You got great shots of everyone, you rocked it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet sweet family! I would never have known the little one wasn't cooperative! You got great shots of everyone, you rocked it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable. What a fun little family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, I'm sure they're going to love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you leave so much space at the top of your vertical shots. These are real treasures. So beautiful and clean. Your conversions are high key and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks like you captured some very natural shots. Hopefully she will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! I am sure she will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne here to say, "yes I do love them."

    Little one was not upset or being overly disobedient -- she just didn't want to stay still. It's a 2 y-o thing.

    Yep, they are great pics -- because Kristina is so patient and she rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable. And oh my gosh, that hair, those curls-swoon!

    ReplyDelete