Sunday, November 2, 2008

in love

It definitely helps to have gorgeous subjects to photograph! If you just saw these two by themselves, you'd never know they had three kiddos! They look so in love here, don't you think? I told Emily that she's going to have to do a session like this for David and I, but when I showed David, he got really squeemish. I guess kissing for the camera is not for everyone. I'll keep working on him :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, I have to tell you that while we were shooing this pose at dusk, the security guard drove up to inform us that there was a large gator in the nearby lake and two foxes who frequented the area were we shooting on. Needless to say, we hurried up after that.

Photobucket
I think Emily could be a model. Don't you? Such a gorgeous smile!

Photobucket
Ok, Emily, there's a second sneak peek for you. :)

14 comments:

  1. Her eyes are gorgeous! I haven't been by in a while--it was fun to catch up on all your great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh Love the shot with the blanket... it looks so cosy and sweet!! That first shot is also really romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you've got serious STYLE! You're really developing something terrific here.

    LOVE that last shot...what fun!

    You asked about a fisheye/macro. That's pretty tough, but for me, it'd have to be the fishy. I love the macro for details and for weddings...I'd not be without it, but it's the fishy that provides that artistic punch I need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really awesome!! I love the truth in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has amazing eyes. They are all great fun shots though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous shots! I love the connections you captured between these two! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love your stuff! The close-up of her is stunning (so yes, I think she could be a model :)).

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO right, what a gorgeous couple! I'd never know they weren't engaged or newlyweds! I ADORE your poses and processing here too.. you are ROCKIN' it woman! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good looking couple!!! I really like these shots; you have some wonderful poses. Glad you avoided the gator!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful, wonderful eyes! I love the banner you're using now, and nice to see your photos again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are such a beautiful couple, I love her smile. And I would never guess at the three kids either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there!! I'm a friend of Emily's from Kansas. Great job!! These pictures are awesome!!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. kristina!!! you've outdone yourself!!!! these photos are beautiful!! of course, i adore the subjects, but that aside....these are AWESOME. i love love the steamy shot that you used as your blog header. SO great!!!

    ReplyDelete