Monday, November 10, 2008

tawnny and dan

I had so much fun shooting with Terry at Tawnny's wedding. All of the fun, and none of the pressure to get the "right" shots. I'll take second-shooting anytime :) Maybe after a little more practice, I'd be ok shooting a wedding, but I would not want to do it alone!

And, I'm excited that Tawnny and Dan are going to live in my neighborhood, so hopefully we can hang out a bit :) Here are a slew of favorites from their BIG day!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The bridesmaids all wore shawls from Afghanastan over their dresses. Tawnny has traveled the world!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Terry let me play with his fisheye lens. Ok, I NEED that lens now!!! How fun is this?!?


Photobucket
And, he coached me on getting this shot: stick camera on floor, tilt up, snap away. Love this fisheye!! What do you think of my retro-ish conversion?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Each table was named after a place that Tawnny or Dan have traveled to with the Jesus Film. I sat at Nigeria. Cool, huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
More fishy fun on the cake. Did I mention that my birthday and Christmas are coming up next month? :)

10 comments:

  1. Kristina! I love your stuff! These photos of T's wedding are gorgeous!!! So fun, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work!! i hear ya on the fisheye!! i second shot at a wedding this weekend, and RIGHT when i got home (after 10+ hours of shooting...), i headed straight for the computer to look up the fisheye and see what deals i could find!!! love it! however, the gal i shoot with says i'd probably use it a ton for a month or two, and then she says i won't use it very often. its got me puzzled. oh....i want it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tawnny, you're gorgeous! How I wish Scott and I could have been there! Kristina, friend. Sigh. You keep getting better and better. LOVE the 2nd pix of Tawnny gleaming and Dan looking at her. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three words: Fab-U-LOUS! (ok, so that's only one word, I got sidetracked, OK?) These are seriously AWESOME- I love how creative and fun your shots all are, and your processing is just WOW! Makes me want to get married again so you can come shoot it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful. I love your fish eye shots. It seems to capture every little detail. You really caught some lovely moments between the two of them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great!!! Love the fishy shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are incredible. Great details. Love the shawls and the cake fun. Thanks for the tip to put camera on floor nice shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful. I love the fisheye shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristina, these are incredible and beautiful! Tawnny is going to love them. Way to be! You are getting better and better all the time.

    ReplyDelete