Saturday, November 8, 2008

our family {minus one}

Here are a few shots that my friend Emily took for us. You can see some more on her photography blog.

Photobucket
It's our family, minus one. No, I'm not pregnant. I'm "paper pregnant." We're in the process of adopting a baby girl from China. It has already been a long wait--one year. And, it seems that it will likely be another year for us to wait.

In the meantime, I'm using my love of photography as a way to continue to raise money for the remainder of our expenses. All of the income received from my photo shoots is going 100% towards our adoption costs. Fun for me, fun for you! :)

Photobucket
Can't you just picture another little Asian baby in our photo?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful family!!

    Do you say congrats or good luck when someone is paper expecting? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you know i can imagine that sweet little asian baby :) she'll be a perfect addition for ya'll!

    i can't believe you have to wait another year though...ugh, what a bummer!

    k, and i totally LOVE the header...it fits perfectly!!
    so glad i could take those for you...and we LOVE ours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya'll are GORGEOUS!!!!!Love the looks on your faces on the header--ahhh....brings back Krissitina memories....will call when we're through the crud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "Toyota jump" in your header photo. Great job, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, now where are the kissing ones? I'm still looking....;)

    ReplyDelete