Thursday, May 22, 2008

beach party: part deux

My little tree-lover:



The kids LOVED climbing on this tree...


...apparently they weren't the only ones. Florida insects have got to be the creepiest ever! I mean, I think it's a fly, but can you imagine how nasty it would be to squish it?! Yuck! I know it's hard to see--I think he was created to blend in.


A-fishing-they-will-go



And, thanks so much for all your comments about my processing in my previous post! I've really been trying to work on it. On those photos, I made all my major adjustments in Lightroom, and then send them over to Photoshop to play a bit more. The first one below was all me, but the last three have some cross-processing with the Pioneer Woman's actions.

11 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's a cicada. They do leave a horrendous splat and mess when they hit your windshield! We had them in swarms in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw neat!! Love that huge tree, it looks like so much fun! And that tiny little fishie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought she was so high up in that first shot until I saw the second one LOL. And it took me a minute to find that bug even after you said it was there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome tree. I like the composition in the fishing we will go shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You weren't kidding, those trees are fabulous! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wwhat a GREAT tree! It positively begs to be climbed on, in, and over. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trees that twist and turn. That is amazing and detailed. I wish I had that tree. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that first shot! Looks like they were having a lot of fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 2nd and 4th shot!! They are to cool with them running along the beach shore and that tree rocks! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely! That's a great tree!!

    ReplyDelete