Friday, May 16, 2008

flower pickers

Everywhere the girls go, they are looking for flowers to pick. They're really good at spotting the "pretty" weeds now, and get such pleasure from picking them for me. We went out a few nights ago to get some shots in the beautiful light. I was trying to get the girls to pose for me, but posed shots with my own girls are so challenging. The candid stuff just seems to come more naturally to me anyway.




You can really see M's goggle tan-lines here...and it's only May!


Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the warm spring/summer photos. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute, and I really love the composition and beautiful lighting in your butterfly net shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one also
    It might be nice to see a tighter crop on this one- to see that sisterly love up close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the lighting and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are so cute, I love their closeness in the first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one is my fav. Way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so warm and wonderful there. I love the last shot! Such a darling expression!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy the shot-from-above photos of your girls. Such a fun angle. Forgot to tell you how much I loved the photo of them in the water at the beach...GREAT shot! Made me want to get in there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! They have the sweetest smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are amazing girlie!
    LOVE THEM!
    tara

    ReplyDelete