Thursday, May 8, 2008

check!

I'm happy to finally check this project off my to-do list! Yay! Here's what I've been working on for the past few weeks. The first few slides are some of the same photos in the previous blog posts, then you'll see Scott and Angie's big day from getting ready to driving off as Mr. and Mrs. Bentl-e-y. Yes, their last name has an "E" after the "l" and before the "y." If only I had realized this before I made their cute little photo CD holder...just something else Angie can tease me about now :)

Also, you can see more formals here.





12 comments:

  1. Great pictures. congrats on getting something checked off your list

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little cd holder is super cute! OMG! I wish I were more crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CD holder! Looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That CD holder is so pretty. Don't you hate it when that spelling thing happens? I recently did my first scrapbook page in months and months, and when I got done and showed it to DD, she pointed out that I put the wrong kid's name on it! Oops. Love that dress detail shot--it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You slideshow is really cool...I watched a good share of it and you did a terrific job!

    That is a very cool folder too, love that you're crafty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How neat. I love your slide show so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an adorable hold for these beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The CD holder is very neat but I LOVE the slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Cd covers are too insanely cute! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great! The bride and groom are so lucky. Looks like the had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cd holder is just adorable! And WOW on the wedding shots, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos, Kristina! You are a natural.

    ReplyDelete