Wednesday, May 21, 2008

beach party

Over the weekend, one of our little friends had her 4th birthday party. We celebrated at a great park that had awesome trees. I can't wait to go back there again and take more pictures when it's a little less crowded. Sometimes I think my girls should have been raised in the country. They are so happy climbing tress and finding fish in the lake. I mean, M has been known to literally hug trees and call them her friends. Anyway, there will be more of these photos, but for now, here are some of our little friends from the party.





Isn't she so beautiful!? Every week at ballet, I try to take her photo, and finally after several months, she's finally warmed up to me and my camera. I just love her eyes!

15 comments:

  1. these are all great and I love the processing you did on them!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that first one. It's amazing! You did some neat processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that little one's eyes are over the top beautiful.
    But if you lived in the county, you'd miss all those fabulous beach pictures.
    We should do a time share trade- you can come and hang in my suburban/country place, and I'll come shoot at your beach accessible place : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! That first shot needs to be printed BIG for the wall- it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that first shot is just gorgeous! great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your PPing looks AMAZING! Especially in one and three, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok that first one just makes me think of the coppertone commercial from long ago! very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all!! Especially the first and last one - they are beautiful!! Celine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great captures! I especially love the one of the little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that bikini belly. And how nice of that heron to pose for you and give you such great composition in that shot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic composition! Love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pics and I love your processing. Is that lilyblue or your conversion-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous!! I love the feel to them, almost like film!

    ReplyDelete