Saturday, May 10, 2008

the marina

We had a day of "forced fun" yesterday with our entire campus office. It was actually a lot of fun. M just LOVES little creatures of all kinds, and was thrilled to find a turtle, little clamshells, and lots of fish in the "non-salty" ocean as she called it.








This is the largest snail shell I've ever seen! I set the quarter next to it for a sense of scale. Let's just say it was really nasty when I picked it up again!


Looking for little fish.

Walking down the pier.


Here come our friends on the airboat!




And they're gone!

14 comments:

  1. Awesome shots! My favorites are the first and last ones, but they're all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots! I like the first and last ones also! something about all the vastness behind them that is very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, and the sense of lace that you captured. The one of them lying down in the water is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so great, just look at that sky! I really love that last one, the comp just rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that first shot! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all wonderful! Every photo seems to be a winner! You really have a great sense of composition. And it looks like it was fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, so I seriously LOOOOOOVE that second shot! what a wonderfully wide shot! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that last one!! What a beautiful place to live!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristina...you and your family have been my new blog to stalk. I love your photos of your girls and your life. Love the colors here...and the whole feeling I get from them is warm and tender.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful shots! You have nice clean processing!! Looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shots! (I want to go somewhere warm enough for swimwear!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristina-
    Gotta love those forced fun outings! I LOVE that first shot of M. It makes me wish we lived on the beach!
    -Sar

    ReplyDelete