Sunday, May 11, 2008

hollywood studios

We went to Hollywood studios last weekend to explore. We'd never been there before, and our time started off with this wonderful expression. Now you know my girls are not always sweet. Ha!


We saw lots of kid shows including "Mickey's playhouse" with this psychedelic lighting.


In exchange for some chocolate chips, M agreed to do a mini photo shoot for me against this cool wall. It took a few shots of coercing...




Check out this scene. It's a fake backdrop where the road goes up a hill--that's all staged. I thought it was way cool.


We ended up at the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" playground where everything was gigantic. It was really well done (of course it was! It's Disney!)


And finally a little sisterly love...or not...

17 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the 3rd wall shot--her expression is adorable. The HISTK playground is one of my favorite places--it's fun even for adults!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is my FAV. Looks like you had quite the experiance. Love your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! LOVE that first shot. It's so cool. They're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way she looks like she's wearing that hat! That is a fun place. I also like your shots down below, especially the closeup of the shell.
    And to answer your question on my blog, I'm not sure what EV stands for (it just shows that way on my EXIF data ha ha) but it was my exposure compensation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you get to visit this whenever you want. One of these days I'll have to bring my kids and myself here. Never been...

    ReplyDelete
  6. In that first one, it looks like she's wearing a hat-did you plan it that way:)?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how it looks like she is wearing the hat in the first photo! :) I love the first photo of your previous post too! WOW, that is spectacular!

    Cheers,
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the backdrop, and the wall, and the gigantic playdoh.... oh i love them all. makes me want to go there looks like you had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like such a fun day! Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! You know, I've never been there! Maybe on our next trip in October!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You get away with a cheap bribe :) wait till they get older it gets more expensive! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna go...I wanna go! Looks like a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, looks like an amazing place and a fun day for all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you're all have a great time. I love the against the wall shots. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the way it looks like she is wearing the hat in the first picture. It looks like everyone had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh i love these..looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete