Tuesday, April 29, 2008

baseball anyone?

Rice was playing UCF over the weekend. Since David is a Rice alum, he managed to get us (and almost all of our friends) free tickets. So, we showed up at Logan's Roadhouse for a "mixer" where we ate some yummy, very calorie-dense appetizers. The best part? They were all free!



Then, we headed to UCF for the game. It was such a beautiful night. Perfect for being outside and chatting. The kids enjoyed playing with each other. The guys (and Ingrid) watched the game while Lisa and I tried to chat.











Ingrid's kiddos--they're so cute! I think these photos capture their personalities so well.


I guess the kids did sort of watch part of the game, though they were mostly just interested in hanging off the fence.






This humongous moth provided a lot of entertainment for the kids too. What is it? I have no idea, but look at the size of it! Hopefully the chain-link fence will give you some sense of scale. Florida has the hugest insects I've ever seen!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time! I love the 2nd to last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too great at this! I am glad to say that I know you friend!

    ReplyDelete