Wednesday, April 30, 2008

water, water, everywhere!

Do any of you other young mom's own that Baby Einstein video? I think it's entitled "Baby Neptune." Swimming pics somehow reminded me of that random line, and I can totally hear it in my head along with Handel's water music that goes along with it. Anyway, these are from April 1st, the first day we braved the COLD neighborhood swimming pool. M is always wearing these goggles. I think the girl is part fish the way she can stay in the freezing water forever and not catch a chill. Now, only a month later, she has the most hilarious tan lines on her face. I have to get a snap of that because she is starting to look like a raccoon. It's quite something!




Even M is looking a bit chilly.


A would not even consider getting in, nor would David or I. Far too chilly.

15 comments:

  1. What a warm-blooded cutie!! Love the 1st one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is to cute. Poor little thing looks so cold made me get chills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah... we LOVE us some Baby Einstein! That first shot totally suits that song! I am a wimp, I would never have gotten in that cold water either, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a couple of cuties! The first shot is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute how she will venture out on her own and get in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so cold... brrrr!!! Love that first shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get a little chilly just looking at her in the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness....she sure does look chilly, but what cute photos! I just adore your girls!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love your angles too. I get weird tan lines in the summer too from my sunglasses, with a big one in the middle of my forehead from my squint wrinkle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SHe is a cutie for sure. I wish I could go swimming. BRRR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I am cold just looking at these LOL! We actually had snow yesterday, talk about a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swimming pool in April! But looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My kids are swimming here too (Tucson, AZ) it's too cold for me though! Your girls are beautiful, I love the photos, you can see how chilly she is! Great capture! We love Baby Einstein too! "Hey little Turtle, would you like to take a ride with me?" I love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those goggle shots! First one is cute, but I also like the one of her wrapped in the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, they do look chilly though!!!

    ReplyDelete