Saturday, April 5, 2008

phone lover?

Little A sure likes to "pretend" talk on the phone. Both the girls "call" me regularly inviting me to come to their "parties." Pretending to talk and actually talking to someone on the other end are entirely different things. Whenever we call Grandpa and Nana, A totally clams up and refuses to say a word. Not even for a cookie! Sorry, Dad! I think she must get shy or something. Well, at least she can pretend...







On a totally different note, I went scrapbooking ("cropping") last night with my friends Lisa and Emily. It felt soooo good to be doing something with my photos again! I brought my stack of 2007 with the ambitious goal of getting them all done. Ha, ha, well one can dream. It actually felt theraputic to put the photos down and play with artsy stuff again. Thanks for a great night, ladies! I'm looking forward to this monthly get-together for sure.

11 comments:

  1. How funny...I scrapped all day today and I haven't in FOREVER!!! These photos are adorable!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love how when little kids talk on the phone they often just nod LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute photos of them "talking"! don't worry, soon they'll be teenagers and you won't be able to get them off the phone! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! My boys do this too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photos! She has beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, glad you got to document it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, I just love the second shot, the angle is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dd is the same way...actually they both are, but I think Katie just likes to press the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh...so funny...we've got one here too! DS loves "talking" to grandma...AND...your dd is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute!! My ds starting calling people on the phone... using random things, not always a phone. LOL! your coloring looks great here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shots!!!
    can't wait til those teen years huh! the phone will be glue to their ear! LOL!
    tara

    ReplyDelete