Saturday, April 26, 2008

love the details

So, this will probably be my last post of wedding photos. I have gobs and gobs left to go through, and when I'm finally done, I'll post a slideshow for all you friends and family of the happy couple...after I show them all their pics, of course.

It's funny how in taking pictures for other people, you can still learn more about yourself. I've noticed how I'm really drawn to the details, lines, textures and hands! I just love shots of hands. The getting ready pictures were my favorite to shoot by far. I think it's becuase I just love capturing the candid moments in a sort of artsy way. Here are some more personal favorites.








A group prayer right before we leave the dressing room.


Thanks, Scott and Angie, for letting me take these photos for you! I can't wait to see you when you get back from your honeymoon!

17 comments:

  1. I love the detail shots you got. I am sure they will LOVE them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those details too. I wish this had been popular in photography back in the dark ages when I got married. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots, I agree, I wish I had the details of my wedding, instead I have the WORST wedding pics ever. The couple will LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detail and beadwork of the first one. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are gorgeous! I love capturing little details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that second one with the hands, beautiful imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great details, I just love the second shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pics, I love all the detail you got.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOu really did a lovely job on this wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those details are amazing. Love these. They tell such a story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I love all the details too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great details!! Love your ideas, and the bnw's are so timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love these. i'm such a detail girl too. i think i see things in a very "macro" way. just love the detail, texture, and lines of those close ups. beautiful work, as usual! feel free to leave me constructive feedback whenever you'd like to!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the group prayer shots! And the details are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete