Monday, April 14, 2008

that face {Epcot}

We went to the flower festival at Epcot over the weekend. We parked just outside of the Boardwalk and walked into a back-entrance so as to avoid the crowds and parking fees. The location is just perfect for taking photos--lots of great backgrounds to choose from. But, the girls were not in the mood and I got "that face!"






They finally humored me and gave me sweeter smiles. Ok, I need some focus help! These above three were shot in manual mode with my 50mm ISO 100 at f/3.2 SS 1/250. I don't know why I'm at f/3.2!? M is obviously out of focus here. What is the widest aperture I can shoot at and get both of them in focus? f/5?



There were lots of "kid areas" set up just for the festival. This was inside the Peter Pan topiary garden. A is playing with puzzles made out of tree trunks.






Just to prove there were beautiful flowers at the Epcot flower festival! I really can't do them justice! I kept thinking that some of you macro shooters would have been in paradise!

16 comments:

  1. When we were at Epcot a few weeks back, I remember the flower festival being advertised...too bad we missed it by a few weeks. Beautiful hydrangeas? Oh, and your kiddos are too cute, even with that face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, I really like the expressions in the first few shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I love that face, too cute!! Looks like an excellent location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may have gotten 'that look' but it's adorable! And the colors of that hydrangea are gorgeous!

    And yes, the Perfect Pushups come in a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots! I love shooting flowers at the Disney parks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shots! Such a fun place to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these shots of the girls! Even the expressive scrunches are cute. I would LOVE to go to that flower festival!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the one with the sun shinning down on her. Wish I could help with the settings, but I'm still learning also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those first 2 are so funny and adorable! Such pretty flowers and the colors too!!! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute shots of your girls and beautiful hydrangea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww she's to sweet! I love her expressions in the first few! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are the cutest!
    your girls expressions are adorable!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so fun! Even the ones with "that" face are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute little scruncie faces. Looks like they enjoyed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the 'no more pictures please' faces. I think 80% of my pics have that look in them. All your pictures were great. Beautiful girs. That hydrangea was gorgeous. I love them.

    ReplyDelete