Wednesday, April 23, 2008

texturing craze

I think I've finally figured it out. I added texture to all of these photos except the first one. I just love the visual interest it adds to these photos. Now, it almost seems like no photo is complete without it! I tell you, wedding photography is not for the faint of heart. This is some serious business. I've just scratched the surface of my digital pile of 820, and I'm wondering how in the world I'm going to get through them all. But, I really had a great time shooting these. Thanks, Jamy for letting me shoot alongside you to build up my portfolio!










"Kite flying" was a planned part of the reception. How fun is that?! We're headed down to the field now.


Trying to take off...


...but they're totally upstaged by this little guy who got some air under his.

16 comments:

  1. Those are great! I love how subtle the texture is, it just enhances not distracts. The kite flying is such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME! You did the textures to PERFECTION.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got to second shoot! Love the kite photo and you did a great job will all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! Love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the top 3! Great cropping and composition! Texture is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Textures are terrific and I love the variety of composition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Love the unique poses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all beautiful, you did fabulous! What a gorgeous bouquet she had, love the bright purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are REALLY really good. I love the lighting and reflection, and blue background on the first one! I love the ones with those trees in the background too! You are well on your way!

    Cheers,
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful. I love her bouquet! Great job with the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very nice! The kite ones are too cute (funny).

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great!! I love the textures, and they look wonderful!! They just add to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are BEAUTIFUL!! Wonderful work and I love the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you added just the right amount of texture. Never heard of kite flying at a wedding. I love how people do such interesting things at weddings now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful. YOu have done a great job here. Textures are awesome. I got to get me some textures.

    ReplyDelete